Emec MTower Controller for Cooling Towers
For water treatment of cooling water based on (inductive) conductivity.
Can be expanded with additional parameters, such as ORP, pH or chlorine. (MTower 2Ch / MTower Plus)
Controllable via Ethernet (ERMES server).
Price applies to the following model: Emec MTower Basic (excl. sensor). For other models and connection options a surcharge applies.
€1.195,00 Ex VAT
Controller for cooling towers water treatment
The measurement and regulation of cooling water or cooling tower water is important for the proper functioning of the system. The growth of algae and corrosion of the metal parts in the cooling water system will be reduced to a minimum with the correct dosage of biocides and inhibitors.
The regulation of pH, redox or chlorine is done by controlling a dosage. Emec has several dosing pumps available for this purpose.
MTower 2Ch / Plus | Measuring multiple parameters in addition to conductivity
A separate MTower is required for each parameter. The MTower 2CH or the MTower PLUS is recommended for controlling several parameters.
For the correct dosage of chemicals at the cooling tower water, it is very important in the first instance to control the correct values. Using the right electrodes the Emec MTower is able to measure and eventually control the following parameters:
- Conductivity and pH
- Conductivity and ORP (Redox)
- Conductivity and chlorine
- Conductivity and tracers
- For a detailed overview, please refer to the table in the "Versions" tab.
- For checking different parameters (conductivity and a different value depending on model)
- Connection possible via WIFI, Ethernet (ERMES), 2G-3G network and MODBUS
- Receive an alarm via e-mail or SMS when, for example, the maximum dosing volume has been reached or the pump is running dry.
- Suitable for mounting on a wall or panel
- Equipped with LCD display
- Microprocessor technology
- Extensive possibilities
- The MTower is supplied without sensors